The Goyen's enclosures for non-hazardous locations offer reliable protection for your pilot valves and remote actuators. The Goyen enclosures were specifically designed for convenient piloting of filter cleaning system valves.
Pilot valves control a limited-flow control feed to a piloted valve which typically controls a high pressure or high flow feed. Often used in critical applications such as safety controls, pilot valves need protection against dirt, moist, tools and other outside influences that could have a negative impact on availability and reliability.
The Goyen's enclosures for non-hazardous locations have pilot bodies, covers and enclosures manufactured from pressure die cast aluminium. They are designed to operate with compressed air manifold pressures ranging from 30 kPa (5psi]) to 860 kPa (125psi).
The Goyen's pilot valves may generally be installed in any orientation, although it is preferable to mount the solenoid above the valve to minimize the ingress of dirt and foreign matter into the ferrule tube. They are able to operate within a wide temperature range from -40 °C (-40°F) to 82°C (179.6°F). For reliable operation, ensure the supply voltage is no more than 15 % above or below the rated solenoid voltage.
The Goyen's enclosures for non-hazardous locations are specifically designed for the reverse pulse jet filter cleaning of dust collectors and baghouses. These include all variations of bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fiber filters.
Their tough and reliable construction makes them perfectly suited for both noxious and environmental dust collection applications in a wide range of industries, including:
- Cement dust collection
- Mining dust collection
- Silo/bulk materials handling dust collection
- Industrial dust collection
- Power industry: protection of boilers and gas turbine intake filter systems
- Reliable pilot valve housings for non-hazardous locations
- Pressure die cast covers, pilot bodies, and enclosures
- Operational temperature range from -40°C (-40°F) to 82°C (179.6°F)
- Available with anti-condensation heater
- Up to 12 solenoid pilots in optimized arrangement for cleaning purposes
- Compressed air manifold pressures from 30 kPa (5psi) to 860 kPa (125psi)
- IP65 rating ensures effective enclosure sealing against dirt and moisture
Product Characteristics & Coil Part Number
- ATEX Category Ex II 3 GD
- IP65 rating
- All non-hazardous applications