To actuate the valves in your dust collector filter cleaning system, you need solonoid pilot valves that operate quickly and without fail, anytime and every time.
Goyen solenoid pilot valves have pilot bodies and covers manufactured from pressure die cast aluminum. They are designed to operate with compressed air manifold pressures ranging from 30kPa (5psi) to 860kPa (125psi).
They are designed to operate with compressed air manifold pressures ranging from 0.5 bar to 7.5 bar.
The Goyen’s industrial valves may generally be installed in any orientation, although it is preferable to mount the solenoid above the valve to minimize the ingress of dirt and foreign matter into the ferrule tube. Care should be taken not to use the solenoids cover as a lever when installing or removing the valve. For reliable operation, ensure the supply voltage is no more than 15 % above or below the rated solenoid voltage.
Goyen is specifically designed for the reverse pulse jet filter cleaning of dust collectors and baghouses. These include all variations of bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fiber filters.
Their tough and reliable construction makes them perfectly suited for both noxious and environmental dust collection applications in a wide range of industries, including:
- Cement dust collection
- Mining dust collection
- Silo/bulk materials handling dust collection
- Industrial dust collection
- Power industry: protection of boilers and gas turbine intake filter systems
- Strong materials: manufactured from pressure die cast aluminum or brass
- Designed to operate with compressed air manifold pressures ranging from: - 30kPa (5psi) to 860kPa (125psi) for Goyen product range
- 0.5 bar to 7.5 bar for Mecair product range
- Designed for operational temperatures of -40 °C (-40°F) to 82°C (179.6°F).
Explosion-proof pilot models available
- Also in accordance with the ATEX Directive 94/9/CE, Zone 22 (Dust).
Product Characteristics & Coil Part Number
- ATEX Category Ex II 3 GD
- IP65 rating
- All non-hazardous applications