The Goyen DD-series set the global standard in high-performance reverse pulse jet valves with dresser nut connection ports. These diaphragm valves are specifically designed for the filter cleaning of dust collectors and baghouses in reverse pulse jet systems. These include all bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fiber filters.
The Goyen DD-series is designed to operate with air pressures from 0.3 to 8.6 bar. These dresser nut valves can be oriented in any position other than upside down or inverted.
The temperature range of the dresser nut valves depends on the chosen model and diaphragm:
- Nitrile diaphragms: -40°C (-40°F) to 82°C (179.6°F)
- Viton diaphragms: -29°C (-20.2°F) to 232°C (449.6°F)
- Selected models with diaphragms for temperatures as low as -60°C (-76°F)
- Springless diaphragm design available
The Goyen design assures an extremely fast opening and closing time and high flow rates. These valves are anodised for extra corrosion protection, with bolts and screws in stainless steel. They are available with integrated solenoid pilots or remote pneumatic connections.
The Goyen DD series is high-performance diaphragm valves with dresser nut connections for reverse pulse jet systems in dust collectors. They are used around the world to frequently clean the filters in systems aiming to control the dispersion of noxious substances, improve indoor air quality in workplaces, or prevent harmful dust emissions.
The tough and reliable construction of these Goyen and Mecair dresser nut valves make them suitable for use in dust management systems in all types of industries and processes, including:
- cement production
- mining applications
- silo and conveyor systems, bulk goods handling
- general industrial dust collection
- improving indoor workplace air quality
- preventing harmful emissions
- power industry: protecting boilers and gas turbines from dust particles
Ready for use in any dust collector design
-For noxious substance control and environmental dust management
-Increased pulse efficiency, reduced energy consumption
-Durable materials enhance lifespan
-Longer filter life, lower dust collector OPEX
-With environmental and health & safety regulations
Ease of installation
-Secure and fast piping assembly with 90° dresser nut connections
Product Performance & Maintenance Kits
- Atex II 2D Mechanical (RCA only)
- CSA (C, US) [C22.2 No 139–10 and UL 429:2009] (CA & RCA)
- C-Tick (CA)
- EMC 2004/108/EC (CA)
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (CA)
- The RCAC2XDD4 meets the requirements of the European Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/ EC, when fitted with the RCA3PV pilot