Goyen’s range of nozzles measurably increase the developed pressures in filter systems during reverse pulse cleaning procedures. They achieve this by balancing the air flow through all holes along the blowtube, ensuring that the pulse jet is directed fully into the filters, and minimizing the pressure drop through the blowtube holes. Our nozzles are manufactured from pressure die cast aluminium or injection moulded plastic, depending on the product variant.
They are available in a variety of styles with different mounting options making them suitable for all types of blowtubes and outlet pipes.
Our nozzles will ensure that effective cleaning is achieved at values up to 1.5 An/Ap (total blowtube hole area/blowtube cross-sectional area). They do so by extracting maximum pulse performance from the reverse pulse jet diaphragm valves. Systems without Goyen nozzles will typically perform at 0.5 to 0.8 An/Ap.
Goyen's blowtube nozzles and cartridge cleaning cones are specifically designed for the reverse pulse jet filter cleaning of dust collectors and baghouses. These include all variations of bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fiber filters.
All Goyen are backed by an experienced and dedicated team of engineers providing levels of technical support unmatched in the industry.
Our blowtube nozzles and cartridge cleaning cones are suitable for both noxious and environmental dust collection applications in a wide range of industries, including:
- Cement dust collection
- Mining dust collection
- Silo/bulk materials handling dust collection
- Industrial dust collection
- Power industry: protection of boilers and gas turbine intake filter systems
- Optimize the effectivity and efficiency of your filter cleaning
- Increase developed pressures by balancing the air flow
- Minimize pressure drops through blowtube holes
- Offer a broad range of attachment options for various blowtubes
- Available in a range of sizes to perfectly fit your existing system
- Reliable components in various materials to suit your process
Product Type Overview & Order Code