DS Series / IS & ISP Series / ECS & ECX Series
From four-valve timers to networked filter cleaning controls which can operate up to a thousand reverse pulse jet valves, and including the advanced cleaning controls for gas turbine intake filter systems, the Goyen controllers set the global standard for quality and reliability.
The combined product range covers the entire spectrum from standalone systems to systems with as many as 360 separate output variables, in continuous mode or in on-demand mode. The new range of continuous mode reverse pulse jet valve controllers have been designed to meet every international electronics standard, including UL, CE, FCC and RCM.
Goyen continuous mode controllers range from the tough and reliable DURO to the INTEGRATO, which features heavy duty connectors and was designed for bigger systems and a wide temperature range.
Goyen reverse pulse jet valve controllers are available as a bare board or with a polycarbonate enclosure and interface module. Designed to operate with all types and brands of reverse pulse jet valves, they are available for various voltage outputs and operational temperatures ranging from -40 °C (-40°F) to 70°C (158°F).
Goyen's Controllers are specifically designed for the reverse pulse jet filter cleaning of dust collectors and bag houses. These include all varieties of bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fiber filters. Our continuous and on-demand mode electronic controllers are available in several voltage outputs.
Their construction makes them perfectly suited for both noxious and environmental dust collection applications in a wide range of industries, including:
- Cement dust collection
- Mining dust collection
- Silo/bulk materials handling dust collection
- Industrial dust collection
- Power industry: protection of boilers and gas turbine intake filter systems
- Protects your valuable equipment, including gas turbines, from dust
- Provides full control and optimize your filter cartridge cleaning
- Reliable electronics in accordance with UL, CE, ATEX, FCC and RCM
- Tough materials and construction for reliable operation in harsh conditions
- No need for enclosure heaters in most applications
- Easy to connect due to single cable trunk and branch wiring
- Available for different voltages; works with all reverse pulse jet valves
Product Characteristics & Order Code
ON time : 30-1000 ms
OFF time : 1-1000 sec
DS / RCS : -20 to 60 °C
IS / ISP / ECS : -40 to 60 °C
dP range : 0-45 mbar, 0-4.5 kPa, 0-18 “H2O
Approvals continuous mode controls
- UL, CE, FCC and RCM
- DURO in polycarbonate enclosure: IP66/67 & NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 6, 12 & 13
- INTEGRATO in polycarbonate enclosure: IP65 & NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
Approvals on-demand mode controls
- UL, CE, FCC and RCM.
- RAPIDO and ECS in polycarbonate enclosure: IP65 & NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 12 & 13